Portland Bike Tours has proudly served the needs of local and traveling cyclists since 2007. Thank you for your continued business and support.
For even more information – visit our Visitors Center Page
Bike Maps & Information
- Ride Oregon Ride — Suggested routes/ rides in Oregon along with information on bike friendly accommodations, bike shop locations, and tourist information.
- Getting Around Portland — Free information provided by the City of Portland on suggested rides, maps, transportation opportunities, and community resources.
Best Places To Ride
- 11 miles – Our most popular route! The “Waterfront Loop” leads you along Portlands meandering Willamette river, through Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge, and then back along the westside of the waterfront.
- 15 miles – The “North East Ramble” A staff favorite, this route takes you through the historic Irvington district, and close to the bustling section of Alberta street between 9th and 30th where good food and eats are never far away.
- 15 miles – “Short, Steep, and Sweet” Don’t say we didn’t warn you… This ride takes you through some of the best hills in town, perfect for those energetic riders, pesky relatives (just tell them it’s an adventure) and earning some wonderful descents through the city.
- Further route choices here: Best Rides Around Portland
Where to Stay