Great article here from the Oregonian on Oregon Pinot. Voted best in the nation again by Wine Spectator, the article mentions two Tasting Rooms that we regulary visit on our Wine Country Tours, Argyle and Sokol Blosser. Also highlited, is the fact that Oregon’s wine industry is tiny, (although growing rapidly) and that many of the best wines can only be purchased in Tasting Rooms. Another reason to join us on a afternoon of riding bikes and tasting wines!
Oregon Pinot Noir wins again! Join us on a Tasting.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Join Us For Bike Industry Night May May 4, 2015
- Cycle Portland wins Best Deal for Bike Rental 2015 April 23, 2015
- Join us for Bike Industry Night Tomorrow- featuring Walnut Studios April 1, 2015
- Cycle Portland now hiring for Tour Guides/ Rental Shop March 12, 2015
- 10% Discount for Participating Old Town Businesses January 6, 2015
- For a Good Time, Travel Oregon September 9, 2012
- Romantic couple leaves on ride, returns engaged! June 17, 2012
- Join Us at the 8th annual Pacific Crest Trail Days. August 26, 2014
- A Tiny Guide to Portland | Hand-built for the Long Haul: […] Of course Portland has a bike themed be...
- Cycle Portland: Thanks for asking - you're in!...
- keith Ferrante: We'd like to join your Old Town Participating Bus...
- Cycle Portland Brewery Tour Featured by Momentum Magazine! - Cycle Portland Bike Tours: […] and taps of Portland for the first time ...
Acive Transportation Summit adventure bachelorette Best of Portland bicycle bicycle rentals bicycle tours bike bike rental Bike Ride BIke Shop bike stories bike tour bike tours brewery tour Bridge pedal Columbia gorge tours cycle pdx Cycle Portland cycling Essential Portland Tour events guide to Portland international travel Oregon Bike Tours outdoor leadership education portland bicycle Pacific NW Pannier Pdx Bridge Tour Portland portland bicycle tour Portland Bikeability Tour portland foodie tour Portlandia Tour portland microbreweries portland wedding Rentals Review Sweden Tastes of Portland Tour Thule Pack 'N Pedal Commuter tours travel vacation wedding
Monday 07/06 0%
High 89° / Low 57°
Tuesday 07/07 0%
High 90° / Low 59°
Wednesday 07/08 0%
High 92° / Low 62°