Great article here from the Oregonian on Oregon Pinot. Voted best in the nation again by Wine Spectator, the article mentions two Tasting Rooms that we regulary visit on our Wine Country Tours, Argyle and Sokol Blosser. Also highlited, is the fact that Oregon’s wine industry is tiny, (although growing rapidly) and that many of the best wines can only be purchased in Tasting Rooms. Another reason to join us on a afternoon of riding bikes and tasting wines!
Oregon Pinot Noir wins again! Join us on a Tasting.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Moulton Small Wheeled Delivery Bike Proves to Be Challenging and Interesting March 1, 2015
- Crank Brothers m17 is a great multi-tool option for cyclists February 7, 2015
- Red Ledge Rain Gear is the Best Value for Your Waterproofing Needs February 6, 2015
- Valentines Day Discounts For You and a Loved One February 6, 2015
- 10% Discount for Participating Old Town Businesses January 6, 2015
- Join Us at the 8th annual Pacific Crest Trail Days. August 26, 2014
- For a Good Time, Travel Oregon September 9, 2012
- Romantic couple leaves on ride, returns engaged! June 17, 2012
- Cycle Portland: Thanks for asking - you're in!...
- keith Ferrante: We'd like to join your Old Town Participating Bus...
- Cycle Portland Brewery Tour Featured by Momentum Magazine! - Cycle Portland Bike Tours: […] and taps of Portland for the first time ...
- Cycle Portland’s Seasonal Tasting Tour: Breweries By Bike | Metro: […] with the brewery tour, they offer a Food...
Acive Transportation Summit adventure bachelorette Best of Portland bicycle bicycle rentals bicycle tours bike bike rental Bike Ride BIke Shop bike stories bike tour bike tours brewery tour Bridge pedal Columbia gorge tours cycle pdx Cycle Portland cycling Essential Portland Tour events guide to Portland international travel Oregon Bike Tours outdoor leadership education portland bicycle Pacific NW Pannier Pdx Bridge Tour Portland portland bicycle tour Portland Bikeability Tour portland foodie tour Portlandia Tour portland microbreweries portland wedding Rentals Review Sweden Tastes of Portland Tour Thule Pack 'N Pedal Commuter tours travel vacation wedding