Great article here from the Oregonian on Oregon Pinot. Voted best in the nation again by Wine Spectator, the article mentions two Tasting Rooms that we regulary visit on our Wine Country Tours, Argyle and Sokol Blosser. Also highlited, is the fact that Oregon’s wine industry is tiny, (although growing rapidly) and that many of the best wines can only be purchased in Tasting Rooms. Another reason to join us on a afternoon of riding bikes and tasting wines!
Oregon Pinot Noir wins again! Join us on a Tasting.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- 10% Discount for Participating Old Town Businesses January 6, 2015
- Christmas/New Years Hours 2014 December 22, 2014
- Just in time for Christmas, Old Town Businesses Celebrate new crosswalks December 19, 2014
- Utropstecken! Cycle Portland media love from the Swedes December 17, 2014
- For a Good Time, Travel Oregon September 9, 2012
- Join Us at the 8th annual Pacific Crest Trail Days. August 26, 2014
- Romantic couple leaves on ride, returns engaged! June 17, 2012
- Oregon Pinot Noir wins again! Join us on a Tasting. November 22, 2012
- Cycle Portland’s Seasonal Tasting Tour: Breweries By Bike | Metro: […] with the brewery tour, they offer a Food...
- Cycle Portland’s Seasonal Tasting Tour: Breweries By Bike | Metro: […] Portland also has a full service bike sh...
- Bicycle Shops in Portland - Enginerve : Bikes: […] Cycle Portland Bike Tours 11...
- Ezequiel: Patrick & Kelly FraherBest of luck Ian .Many t...
Acive Transportation Summit adventure bachelorette Best of Portland bicycle bicycle rentals bicycle tours bike bike rental Bike Ride BIke Shop bike stories bike tours brewery tour Bridge pedal Columbia gorge tours cycle pdx Cycle Portland cycling Essential Portland Tour events guide to Portland international travel Oregon Bike Tours outdoor leadership education portland bicycle Pacific NW Pannier Pdx Bridge Tour Portland Portland Bikeability Tour portland foodie tour Portlandia Tour portland microbreweries portland wedding Rentals Review Sweden Tastes of Portland Tour Thule Pack 'N Pedal Commuter tours travel vacation wedding
Chance of Rain57°/46°
Chance of Rain59°/45°