Great article here from the Oregonian on Oregon Pinot. Voted best in the nation again by Wine Spectator, the article mentions two Tasting Rooms that we regulary visit on our Wine Country Tours, Argyle and Sokol Blosser. Also highlited, is the fact that Oregon’s wine industry is tiny, (although growing rapidly) and that many of the best wines can only be purchased in Tasting Rooms. Another reason to join us on a afternoon of riding bikes and tasting wines!
Oregon Pinot Noir wins again! Join us on a Tasting.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- First in the Country Oregon Scenic Bikeways Program Reaches New Milestone May 18, 2013
- Portland’s Tweed Ride this Sunday http://bit.ly/17fjxQK April 4, 2013
- Check out this Oregonian article about our new shop! March 15, 2013
- Nutcase Helmet Design Contest! March 14, 2013
- For a Good Time, Travel Oregon September 9, 2012
- Romantic couple leaves on ride, returns engaged! June 17, 2012
- Fall Bike Sale Going on Now September 19, 2011
- Join us on a PDX Bridge Tour Thursday September 20, 2011