Great article here from the Oregonian on Oregon Pinot. Voted best in the nation again by Wine Spectator, the article mentions two Tasting Rooms that we regulary visit on our Wine Country Tours, Argyle and Sokol Blosser. Also highlited, is the fact that Oregon’s wine industry is tiny, (although growing rapidly) and that many of the best wines can only be purchased in Tasting Rooms. Another reason to join us on a afternoon of riding bikes and tasting wines!
Oregon Pinot Noir wins again! Join us on a Tasting.
- Cycle Portland Voted #3 Portland Activity! June 26, 2014
- Bike Mechanic Postition Available! June 3, 2014
- Pedalplooza is here! June 3, 2014
- Modular Cargo Cycles #thatsawesome May 22, 2014
- For a Good Time, Travel Oregon September 9, 2012
- Romantic couple leaves on ride, returns engaged! June 17, 2012
- It’s Pedalpalooza Time! June 3, 2012
- Join Us on the Cascade To Crown Ride July 1st. June 3, 2012