Giving a big thumbs up on Portland’s new “Street Seats” Pilot program for reclaiming community space. On a recent ride through the wonderful Mississippi Neighborhood I came upon a convenient seating patio area outside of a local pizza shop. Not blocking the sidewalk, but rather designed to fit in to an adjacent parking space. Brilliant! New York- we are trying to catch up with you, Europe… , well at least we are trying. This photo is not the Mississippi location, but one of a few designs.
Portland’s new “Street Seats” Pilot, we’re loving it.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- First in the Country Oregon Scenic Bikeways Program Reaches New Milestone May 18, 2013
- Portland’s Tweed Ride this Sunday http://bit.ly/17fjxQK April 4, 2013
- Check out this Oregonian article about our new shop! March 15, 2013
- Nutcase Helmet Design Contest! March 14, 2013
- For a Good Time, Travel Oregon September 9, 2012
- Romantic couple leaves on ride, returns engaged! June 17, 2012
- Fall Bike Sale Going on Now September 19, 2011
- Join us on a PDX Bridge Tour Thursday September 20, 2011