Giving a big thumbs up on Portland’s new “Street Seats” Pilot program for reclaiming community space. On a recent ride through the wonderful Mississippi Neighborhood I came upon a convenient seating patio area outside of a local pizza shop. Not blocking the sidewalk, but rather designed to fit in to an adjacent parking space. Brilliant! New York- we are trying to catch up with you, Europe… , well at least we are trying. This photo is not the Mississippi location, but one of a few designs.
Portland’s new “Street Seats” Pilot, we’re loving it.
- Join Us at the 8th annual Pacific Crest Trail Days. August 26, 2014
- Cycle Portland on the Front Page of LA Times Travel! August 3, 2014
- Cycle Portland Voted #3 Portland Activity! June 26, 2014
- Bike Mechanic Postition Available! June 3, 2014
- Romantic couple leaves on ride, returns engaged! June 17, 2012
- For a Good Time, Travel Oregon September 9, 2012
- Fall Bike Sale Going on Now September 19, 2011
- Join Us on the Cascade To Crown Ride July 1st. June 3, 2012
Chance of Rain72°/59°