Thanks to our visitors from South Africa this week who requested the Portland Bikeability Tour. Active transportation is our passion around here and we enjoy sharing some of Portland’s solutions with friends from around the world. Exploring our neighborhood green-ways is a great way to spend a sunny afternoon. We had an urban planner visiting who wanted to see the latest infrastructure and we just so happen to have a new cycle specific signal treatment at a dangerous intersections for right turns adjacent to a freeway on ramp. phew! We also took a look at the traffic calming storm-water management swales on SE Ankeney St. and enjoyed the blooming craftsman neighborhoods. Lots of rentals this weekend with the sunny weather and exiting tours coming up this week including another Food Cart Bike Tour the “Tastes of Portland Tour“ – one of my favorites.
You are here: Home > Tastes of Portland Tour
Tag Archives | Tastes of Portland Tour
- Cycle Portland now hiring for Tour Guides/ Rental Shop March 12, 2015
- Moulton Small Wheeled Delivery Bike Proves to Be Challenging and Interesting March 1, 2015
- Crank Brothers m17 is a great multi-tool option for cyclists February 7, 2015
- Red Ledge Rain Gear is the Best Value for Your Waterproofing Needs February 6, 2015
- 10% Discount for Participating Old Town Businesses January 6, 2015
- For a Good Time, Travel Oregon September 9, 2012
- Join Us at the 8th annual Pacific Crest Trail Days. August 26, 2014
- Romantic couple leaves on ride, returns engaged! June 17, 2012
- Cycle Portland: Thanks for asking - you're in!...
- keith Ferrante: We'd like to join your Old Town Participating Bus...
- Cycle Portland Brewery Tour Featured by Momentum Magazine! - Cycle Portland Bike Tours: […] and taps of Portland for the first time ...
- Cycle Portland’s Seasonal Tasting Tour: Breweries By Bike | Metro: […] with the brewery tour, they offer a Food...
Acive Transportation Summit adventure bachelorette Best of Portland bicycle bicycle rentals bicycle tours bike bike rental Bike Ride BIke Shop bike stories bike tour bike tours brewery tour Bridge pedal Columbia gorge tours cycle pdx Cycle Portland cycling Essential Portland Tour events guide to Portland international travel Oregon Bike Tours outdoor leadership education portland bicycle Pacific NW Pannier Pdx Bridge Tour Portland portland bicycle tour Portland Bikeability Tour portland foodie tour Portlandia Tour portland microbreweries portland wedding Rentals Review Sweden Tastes of Portland Tour Thule Pack 'N Pedal Commuter tours travel vacation wedding
Chance of Rain55°/38°